1) Do I have to be serious soccer player to join?
No, please ALWAYS keep in mind our sessions and drop-in games are for FUN. We play for fun and fitness. We are lucky to have the crowd we have. Our rules are:
1. This is just for FUN AND FITNESS.
2. We don't kick anyone. No push or slides.
3. We don't complain to other players if they don't pass the ball well or if they miss a goal when a "perfect" pass is received.
4. Those players not complying with 1,2 or 3 should find teams with a different approach.
We hope you can play until you are over 80.....just show up and enjoy.
2) How do I start?
You can register on-line for any session or game. If you are not sure, please contact us and come out and meet us at one of our skills
sessions and we can let you know what would be the best fit for you.
3) Any special instruction?
YES. HAVE FUN...ENJOY THE GAMES!!!. Check the home page of this website for time and field updates. Don't get lost. See
Field Locations for the field locations link.
Skills Improvement Sessions:
1) I'm a 100% beginner, but I want to start playing soccer. Please advise if your clinics are a good place to start
or if you have any other program which would be more suitable.
YES. it does not matter what level you are - the goal of our programs is fun and fitness and you would be very welcome to join.
We want everyone to be able to enjoy learning soccer skills in a no-pressure setting. The program would include lots of skills
development and soccer basics designed by our Director Carlos. We also have tournaments and drop-in games for those that just want to play for fun.
Drop-in Games (Indoor and Outdoor):
1) What ages can play?
We try and make each game for a set age group. For example, the Sunday night game is targeted to 40 years and older.
The indoor game on Wednesdays is for 30 and over, and we will also have games for 20 and over as well.
2) I would love to play. How does this whole thing work? do I just sign up and show up or do i have to placed on a team?
You can just sign up and show up. We usually register a maximum number of regular players for the month (or series if longer), and those registered are guaranteed to play.
You can also just sign up for the one time drop-in, and just come for 1 time. With the 1 time drop-in, in the unlikely event that we have registered out maximum regular
players and all our regular players show up to play (which is unlikely as life gets in the way), we may ask you to move your drop-in date to the next week. You can tell if the
regular players group is at maximum as it will show sold out. As mentioned above, you can sign up for the 1 time drop-in anytime, and just come to field at the time shown on our home page.
3) What should I bring?
Please bring your running gear and your soccer shoes or running shoes. We usually play on turf so turf boots
are more comfortable than cleats. Please also bring both a RED and WHITE T-shirt in case we need to split the group.
1) Can companies ask their players to register individually for the Tournaments?
YES. Whatever is more convenient to each company. If Individual registration is easier...GO FOR IT.
2) Can I add another team?
3) Is this Tournament for over 40 only?
NO. The average age of lots of companies is 35 years old. The older the better, but it is not easy to control at a company level...so...
just let the younger players know this is not aggressive ...again...just for fun and fitness.
4) How do you figure out the standings??
The tourney is by points. (1 if you loose, 2 if you tie and 3 if you win). After that goal difference.