(4) Thursday Burnaby Soccer Game: May 02 - Burnaby Lake West #1 Turf 8:30 PM
May 09 - Burnaby Lake West #1 Turf 8:30 PM
May 16 - Burnaby Lake West #1 Turf 8:30 PM
May 23 - NO GAME (due to special even on field)
May 30 - Burnaby Lake West #1 Turf 8:30 PM
We offer fun soccer tournaments and skills sessions for everyone that will cover topics like fundamentals, defensive techniques, shooting, offensive strategies, transitions, and ball handling.
We are your central location for participating in tournament games and skills improvement sessions in North Vancouver and beyond. Head Coach Carlos Casas is excited to provide an opportunity for adults to get together and play soccer. For those that want to spend the time to work on areas that need improvement, out skills sessions will provide feedback from a top coach and improve skills that you may not have had the time to work on during a game. You can signup on our site at any time.
Carlos says: Please ALWAYS keep in mind our drop-in games are for FUN. This is NOT competitive at all, just for fun and fitness. We are lucky to have the crowd we have. Our rules are:
1. This is just for FUN AND FITNESS.
2. We don't kick anyone. No push or slides.
3. We dont complain to other players if they don't pass the ball well or if they miss a goal when a "perfect" pass is received.
4. Those players not complying with 1,2 or 3 should find teams with a more competitive approach.
We hope you can play until you are over 80.....just show up and enjoy the game.
Fun Soccer Events - Click Choice Below to Register